Saturday, 10 March 2012

Multitracks - 'K'

Warning: These links are outdated and may not work!
Visit this post to see how much I've updated.


Normal

Mega
http://bit.ly/141AX1U - Part 1

Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
Kasabian - Shoot The Runner
Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
Kent - VinterNoll2
Killswitch Engage - My Curse
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire
Kiss - Calling Doctor Love
Kiss - Detroit Rock City
Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin' You
Kiss - Lick It Up
Kiss - Love Gun
Kiss - Modern Day Delilah
Kiss - Rock & Roll All Nite
Kiss - Rock and Roll All Night
Kiss - Shout It Out Loud
Kiss - Strutter
KoRn - Freak On A Leash
KoRn - Word Up
Korn (Feat. Skrillex) - Get Up
Krokus - Ballroom Blitz
KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree
Kutless - The Feeling
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner
The Killers - All The Pretty Faces
The Killers - Somebody Told Me
The Killers - When You Were Young
The Kinks - All Day & All Of The Night
The Kooks - Naive


Mogg

Mega
http://bit.ly/115hONM - Part 1
http://bit.ly/12bs9ml - Part 2

Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat.mogg
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby.mogg
Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son.mogg
Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son.mogg
Kanye West - Love Lockdown.mogg
Kasabian - Shoot The Runner.mogg
Katrina And The Waves - Walking On Sunshine.mogg
Keith Urban - I Told You So.mogg
Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy.mogg
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler.mogg
Kent - Vinternoll2.mogg
KFMDM - A Drug Against War.mogg
KFMDM - Juke Joint Jezebel.mogg
Killswitch Engage - My Curse.mogg
Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache.mogg
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man.mogg
Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire.mogg
KISS - Calling Dr. Love.mogg
KISS - Detroit Rock City.mogg
KISS - I Was Made For Lovin' You.mogg
KISS - Lick It Up.mogg
KISS - Love Gun.mogg
KISS - Modern Day Delilah.mogg
KISS - Rock and Roll All Nite.mogg
KISS - Shout It Out Loud.mogg
Knack - My Sharona (cover).mogg
Konks - 29 Fingers.mogg
KoRn - Freak On A Leash.mogg
KoRn - Word Up.mogg
KT Tunstall - Black Horse And The Cherry Tree.mogg
KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See.mogg
Kutless - The Feeling.mogg
Kylie Minogue - All The Lovers.mogg
Kyuss - Demon Cleaner.mogg
The Killers - All The Pretty Faces.mogg
The Killers - Human.mogg
The Killers - Losing Touch.mogg
The Killers - Mr. Brightside.mogg
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It.mogg
The Killers - Somebody Told Me.mogg
The Killers - Spaceman.mogg
The Killers - When You Were Young.mogg
The Konks - 29 Fingers.mogg
The Kooks - Naive.mogg

15 comments:

  1. For some reason, I get an error when I try to open these. Everything else opens fine except these K files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, you tried redownloading it all? :p

      Delete


    2. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working album and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? This album is so great!


      CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM

      CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM


      ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

      Delete
  2. LOL, yes. I downloaded both K files twice just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ok lol, if no one else says it's also happening to them, I'll try it myself tomorrow and possibly reupload :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I just got the same problem, which is really weird as they are the exact same as the working files on my computer :p

      I'll have to reupload it sometime then, cheers for pointing it out haha

      Delete
  3. I'm having the same issues with K too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all the time and effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. K is not working even when downloaded. Any one else experiencing this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep. Downloaded again and these wont open up. Maybe an issue on the upload. Have you tried re-upping them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Says the Kaiser Chiefs file is corrupt

    ReplyDelete
  9. (The Kooks - Naive) Is incomplete after multiple re-downloads. The others I opened with Audacity are the full songs, but Naive cuts off around 1:17.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Opened but no Killers songs. Anyone know where they are?

    ReplyDelete
  11. every letter i download, i don't get the full file.some seem to be missing, but unlike other, i am not complaining. I am just grateful for the work you have put in already. thank you so much. I can make backing tracks with these that usually cost up to $5 per file, and are non reversible. obce again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete